A patient of one of my colleagues, away on vacation, came in for a problem he was having. We were in a fairly severe flu season and I noticed he had not been vaccinated. I asked him if he wanted a flu shot and he replied that he can get it for free at work. When I asked him if he was going to get one, he said no, that he didn’t believe in flu shots.
- Let’s be Clear on ClariSpray
- Healthy Snacks
- The Medical Paperwork Reduction Act
- Trump the Bureaucracy
- Gluteus Maximus
- Disabled Parking and Needless Paperwork
- An ICD-9 Story
- Going Viral is Bad for Your Health
- Medicare Audits – Or How I Spent Part of Labor Day Weekend
- Asinine Associations
- Sesame Chicken
- A High Tech Call Schedule
- Medicare Payment Formula Finally Changed – Win or Loss?
- Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives
- Patient Satisfaction / Physician Dissatisfaction
- January Resolutions
- When is DNR not DNR?
- FMLA Paperwork
- Epic SmartPhrases
- How to Get Rich – A Guide for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Quitting Smoking and Happiness
- If Doctors Ran Their Practice Like The Airlines
- Up in Arms, Up in Smoke
- Humor Down Under
- Who Are You Calling Old?
- Pierce County Medical Society Website Launch
- Tort Reform and Forced Sterilization in North Carolina
- Prostate Cancer – A Fish Tale
- Medication Small Print
- A New Target for Food Companies
- Mystery Photo
- Health in China
- Avoiding the Flu Shot
- PhRMA Two-Step Dance
- A Vacation to China
- An Epidemic of Gun Violence
- Off Label Drugs and Free Speech
- Aspirin – Coated or Naked – Does it Matter?
- Dangers of a Transparent Medical Record
- A Halloween Bladder Infection