I’ve been slow to write because I recently returned from a vacation to France. Above is something I saw there. I’ll leave it to my readers to guess what this is, and where it came from.
I've been using computers to improve medical care and make it more efficient for 20+ years. I enjoy photography, movies, fine food and writing.
- Medicare Payment Formula Finally Changed – Win or Loss?
- Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives
- Patient Satisfaction / Physician Dissatisfaction
- January Resolutions
- When is DNR not DNR?
- FMLA Paperwork
- Epic SmartPhrases
- How to Get Rich – A Guide for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Quitting Smoking and Happiness
- If Doctors Ran Their Practice Like The Airlines
- Up in Arms, Up in Smoke
- Humor Down Under
- Who Are You Calling Old?
- Pierce County Medical Society Website Launch
- Tort Reform and Forced Sterilization in North Carolina
- Prostate Cancer – A Fish Tale
- Medication Small Print
- A New Target for Food Companies
- Mystery Photo
- Health in China
- Avoiding the Flu Shot
- PhRMA Two-Step Dance
- A Vacation to China
- An Epidemic of Gun Violence
- Off Label Drugs and Free Speech
- Aspirin – Coated or Naked – Does it Matter?
- Dangers of a Transparent Medical Record
- A Halloween Bladder Infection
- Matchmaker Matchmaker
- Over-the-Counter Confusion
- Chiropractic Care
- One Year Diet Costco Special
- Dinners and the Sunshine Law
- Running Late – Sometimes it’s Helpful
- Cataracts and Hip Fractures
- Tort Reform and the Sanctity of the Jury
- I’m An Olympic Hopeful
- Spam Flattery
- Making the Affordable Care Act Individual Mandate Work
- FDA and Generic OxyContin